What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status.
- We also ask for your telephone number, which will enable us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
- When you register online or enter one of our promotional features, we will ask you for your name, address and e-mail address so that we can offer to you the ultimate shopping experience that our customer deserves.
- We will use the information you give us from your purchases to help shape our recommendations about that products might be of interest you. Yeshua’s will also monitor our customer traffic patterns, habits and site usage to help us develop a better online store for you.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes, to the Web site, new Yeshuas.com services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does yeshuas.com protect customer information?
When you place orders, we offer the use of a secure server. Secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you provide, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Will Yeshuas.com disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Yeshuas.com and Yeshuas.co.uk does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
What is the email policy of Yeshuas.com?
- When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order. You will also receive an email confirming the purchase number of your order. Please keep this number safe in the unlikely event that you may need to contact us if the parcel has been delayed/lost or damaged.
- Once you have registered/placed an order through Yeshuas.com you may occasionally receive emails advising you of special offers or notices that may interest you. We hope that you will enjoy receiving these emails. However, if you would prefer not to receive any such emails, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Direct Mail Administration,
P.O. Box 32598
What about links to other Internet Sites?
Yeshuas.com may be linked to other Internet sites that are not operated by Yeshuas.com. Yeshua’s Ltd and Yeshuas.com are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. Visitors to these sites should refer to the separate privacy policies and practices of these sites.